Friday, November 21, 2003

[Imported from Blogdrive]Relatively Easier To Navigate Updates for my Homepage

Today for my HomepageToday, I am relatively free and tried to update some easier to navigate content to my homepage. Just added a friendlier 'Tell A Friend' option.
Perhaps then I was playing around sometime with TomCat Server for sometime.  Just a kind of Servlet container supporting .ascx files, which I got it and trying to see how it works. I have heard of and seen Halcyonsoft implementation of .NET in J2EE application framework.  You can check out Halcyonsoft implementations over their URL at:  http://www.halcyonsoft.com/
More updates shortly in my homepage...<!--
bd_ad_type = 'inline';
bd_ad_id = '59224';
//-->

 


        Posted at 12:51 pm by Deepak Kumar Vasudevan
 

 

 

 

  Original BlogDrive Post on Friday, November 21, 2003

No comments:

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...