Monday, July 03, 2006

[Imported from Blogdrive]Selected as Microsoft MVP again...


Selected as Microsoft MVP again...A few moments back, my mailbox was glad to recieve the mail from Microsoft India Community Manager,  Abhishek Kant  that I have been selected as a MVP (Microsoft's Most Valuable Professional) in ASP.NET category.
A few things to recall -- I have been MVP for two years consecutively from 2003-04 and 2004-05 in .NET framework and then C# categories.  I would like to express my sincere thanks to the Microsoft MVP selection team for considering my humble contributions towards this recognition. You can see the MVP logo in the left hand profile of this weblog.
I would like to extend my hearty congratulations to my collegue, Vadivel Mohanakrishnan, who also has been nominated back as MVP in his favorite SQL Server category. <!--
bd_ad_type = 'inline';
bd_ad_id = '90737';
//-->

 


        Posted at 06:55 pm by Deepak Kumar Vasudevan
 

 

Padmashree November 3, 2006 &nbsp; 12:57 AM PST&nbsp;Congrats for your achievement! I am a final year engineering student and am one of the managers of Maduraidotnet.The link is http://groups.msn.com/maduraidotnet.I would be glad if you could join our group and provide technical assistance.Deepak Kumar Vasudevan July 26, 2006 &nbsp; 01:56 PM PDT&nbsp;Thank you, Ankur!Ankur Raheja July 20, 2006 &nbsp; 12:30 AM PDT&nbsp;Just landed up here through some link... Congrats !

 

  Original BlogDrive Post on Monday, July 03, 2006

No comments:

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...