Friday, November 24, 2006

A Gentle Touch ...

A Gentle Touch ...

Long time my (this) weblog on technical gossips was updated. Being relatively free today, I was trying to update it with a few more brighter and consistent template to my other weblog. The Rounders 3 blogger template seemed to be good. Blogrolling broke down and hence I had to repair the same. I have reimported all the earlier links from a backup text file. The blogroling restoration affects all the weblog since it is an external webservice.

I am trying to verify whether all links are intact. Should you find anything missing, let me know so that I can include the same. So what do you feel regarding the new template?  Let me know.

No comments:

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...