Saturday, December 02, 2006

Community Credit Top Honor

Community Credit Top Honor

Just saw the Community-Credit.com website and my name was figuring out in the 'Top Honors' section on the left hand side. Sometime back, if you remember, we have been discussing about Community-Credit and the excellent ideal behind the website in encouraging collaborative development efforts.

I understand that the leading and me and have wide difference of points but humbly I hope it is a recognition for the little assistance that I was able to provide to my peers.

Here is the screenshot of the 'Top Honor':


[Community Credit Top Honor]
Tip: For some reason, this image was serving as a Test Image URL from PhotoBlogger but when I embedded it was broken. Thanks to PhotoBucket.com, it is fixed now.

No comments:

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...