Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sophisticated AJAX for PHP -- SAJAX for PHP

Sophisticated AJAX for PHP -- SAJAX for PHP

Recently, I had to play around with PHP for a while for a website hosted for Exto Solutions. Initially I was trying to use simple JavaScript based AJAX using XmlHttpRequest library. But then I thought if there had been something like Atlas in ASP.NET, it would be still more robust and a cleaner code.

A brief search did get to me the "Simple AJAX ToolKit for PHP", shortly called (SAJAX). That is why, I just captioned this post "Sophisticated AJAX". The name befits and the framework fits the coat perfectly and the PHP application can be AJAXified like a charm with this simple to use open source toolkit.

No comments:

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...