- Back to Home »
- Quick, Small and Free MP3 Multiplexer
Quick, Small and Free MP3 Multiplexer
There are good amount of MP3 songs that we get from various sources. The songs that we listen for casual use, we can conserve a large amount of diskspace by choosing an appropriately lower bit rate. This is critically important for a simple reason that with a large number of songs in collection the disk space be it the volume on the personal computer or the online storage space is put to stake. After a bit of research, I found the following simpler steps to compress the MP3 files.
- Compress the MP3 file of your choice as found in Angelfire Compress page.
- Now download the free MP3 Multiplexer and you can combine the split MP3 into a single MP3 file.
Before playing around the MP3 file, please ensure the following:
- You have full rights over the MP3 file or the MP3 file is available in public domain.
- Let us not support piracy. The music was created with great efforts and pains by so many people. We ought to respect to individuals' hardworks as we expect our hardwork to be respected by others.