Saturday, January 24, 2009

Foldable Mouse from Microsoft

Foldable Mouse from Microsoft

I was just browsing through Microsoft Hardware for new stuff and came across an interesting hardware called 'Microsoft Arc Mouse'. I observed that the following are the good features of this new launch:

  1. An elegant blend of serving as a desktop and notebook Mouse by elongating and compressing its size and dimensions.
  2. Wirefree nature.
  3. A cool, clear and succinctly distinctly visible battery indicator.

The downside is that I feel the price is however is little costly to about $59.95. I just thought I would anyway share this with other interested readers.

No comments:

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...