Friday, November 24, 2006

Inbox.com Launches Antispyware

Inbox.com Launches Antispyware

Sometime back, I was lucky enough to write a small testimonial on (free) web-based organizer-suite of applications like Norada and Junglemate. For those interested, here is the permalink of the post.

It was about Monday night half past nine, when my friend in Camp Road called me. He was at another friends house and they were facing a piquant situation that a unique spyware was harassing his system. He had almost tried every antispyware and other kind of tool but to no avail. I did suggest him over the telephone a few registry tweaks. They did work to an extent but neither it was a complete cure.

Then I just thought of seeing the link of Inbox.com Spyware Terminator. As we have already discussed, Inbox.com is best known for rich UI and also quickest and reliable customer support. He immediately downloaded the same and it was the more fast remedy that our operator of detecting and eliminating all the spyware and trojan horses in the system succeeded in no time. He in fact thanked me for suggesting but I humbly told that the credit goes to Inbox.com and I have duly forwarded a thanks note to Inbox.com.

I wanted to share this URL with other readers too.

No comments:

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...