Monday, July 02, 2007

Renewal of Microsoft MVP Award

Renewal of Microsoft MVP Award

It was a pleasant surprise today morning to recieve an email from Microsoft MVPAward on their renewing my MVP for another year.

A few things to recall -- I have been MVP since 2003 respectively in the areas marked thereto:

  1. 2003-04: .NET Framework
  2. 2004-05: C#
  3. 2006-07: ASP/ASP.NET.
  4. 2007-08: Just got renewed. I would like to express my sincere thanks to the Microsoft MVP selection team for considering my humble contributions towards this recognition.

You can find my MVP Profile bieng linked to from the right navigation widget of this weblog.

3 comments:

Ramesh Kumar Nagarajan said...

Congrats Deepak. Probaly they could give you life-time MVP award than wasting time each year.

HimaBindu Vejella said...

Congrats man!
Keep the community work going on!
Here is my post
http://himabinduvejella.blogspot.com/2007/07/microsoft-mvp-award-renewal.html

Pete said...

Congratulations Deepak. Well deserved there.

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...