Posted by : Deepak Vasudevan Friday, June 08, 2007

FireBug -- Good WebDeveloper Aide

Most of us who are with web development applications would be facing the problem of supporting cross-browser compatible applications. Particularly with Netscape and Mozilla FireFox, web page development would be a little involved process because the browser is bit strict in HTML and JavaScript and a bit more standards-compliant unlike Internet Explorer which is more flexible, developer-friendly and user-friendly.

Today, while casually browsing the Internet in a library, I found an interesting addon in my web browser. I was heard of it and just today found it installed in one of the systems that I was using. It is 'FireBug'. I was playing around it for a while. It seemed to be really packed with tons of information regarding the webpage, its content, network speed on various page contents that are getting loaded.

At this moment, I would like to recall about our earlier post long back on 'Interesting and Useful features in Mozilla Firefox'. I would say that FireBug can also be added as on the very inevitable tools in enhanced webpage development with Mozilla FireFox.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Lavanya Deepak -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -