Posted by : Deepak Vasudevan Saturday, September 29, 2007

Free Database Hosting

One of my friend was asking me whether there was any website which offers PHP with MySQL database. I suggested a few like Portland.co.uk and others. But most of them were offering only PHP. After a brief research and just I recalled about FreeSQL which was giving free MySQL hosting.

When I visited the website (http://www.freesql.org/), it is now offering both MySQL and PostGRESQL for free. The website also offers powerful interfaces to the databases through PhpMyAdmin and PhpPgAdmin.

I think this website should be of tremendous help for novices and learners in database systems to learn and practice effecient database programming.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Lavanya Deepak -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -