- Back to Home »
- Inbox Compose Editor chides with Mozilla FireFox
Inbox Compose Editor chides with Mozilla FireFox
The most elegant web application (http://www.inbox.com/) has two interesting issues that I observed. I have also supported trouble tickets to them. Just thought I would have a small brief review on the issues on most generic terms so that similar web applications can use this as a stepping-stone and a learning experince to circumvent such similar issues.
- Powerful Regular Expression AutoComplete slows down Internet Explorer heavily. Sometimes I get the message the script on the page makes it to run slowly. Your webpage might become unresponsive. The support suggests that to use Mozilla FireFox.
- Deducing from (1), when I use Mozilla FireFox, the compose HTML Rich Editor does not support full-fledged keyboard based shortcuts like CTRL+B, CTRL+C, CTRL+K. Mozilla FireFox triggers its web browser navigational widgets like sidebars etc.
- Focus on the browser share.
- Best performance and fast loading webpages besides minimum load on the Internet pipe.
- Impact Analysis on bugs that we fix so that it does not hamper accessibility from applications or web browsers.
Check it out at http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium