Monday, November 17, 2003

[Imported from Blogdrive]Balalok Web

A WebSite On My SchoolAs part of my previous WebKennel site, I had a couple of pages dedicated to my School where I had my education till twelfth standard. Since the provider (Portland Communications) had some problems, I had to move the website to another host.
This transition had taken a while and my school website has moved to this location here:

http://www24.brinkster.com/lavanyadeepak/balalok/

We are also creating a forum for the same and it would be released by this weekend.
Do visit it and send me your feedback...<!--
bd_ad_type = 'inline';
bd_ad_id = '84505';
//-->

 


        Posted at 06:30 pm by Deepak Kumar Vasudevan
 

 

 

 

  Original BlogDrive Post on Monday, November 17, 2003

No comments:

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...