Posted by : Deepak Vasudevan Monday, January 30, 2006

QBasic and Related Downloads

Following up my previous post, a few friends of mine were asking how to get QBasic and related help. As such and as far as I know, I don't think the current versions of Windows (Windows XP or Windows 2003) has Qbasic.exe shipping along with it.

A search in Google revealed the following MSDOS Utilities. Perhaps, I would like to share it among the readers. But the following things need to be clarified and I have posted in some community newsgroup. Once I get the response,  I would try updating them over here:

  • Compatibility of these programs with the current Win32 model.
  • Future compatibility of these programs as Win64 gains sway.
  • License restrictions.

Perhaps if some reader of this blogpost has some answers, feel free to share with others as blog comments.

Popular Post

Blogger templates

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Lavanya Deepak -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -