Monday, January 30, 2006

QBasic and Related Downloads

QBasic and Related Downloads

Following up my previous post, a few friends of mine were asking how to get QBasic and related help. As such and as far as I know, I don't think the current versions of Windows (Windows XP or Windows 2003) has Qbasic.exe shipping along with it.

A search in Google revealed the following MSDOS Utilities. Perhaps, I would like to share it among the readers. But the following things need to be clarified and I have posted in some community newsgroup. Once I get the response,  I would try updating them over here:

  • Compatibility of these programs with the current Win32 model.
  • Future compatibility of these programs as Win64 gains sway.
  • License restrictions.

Perhaps if some reader of this blogpost has some answers, feel free to share with others as blog comments.

No comments:

[Imported from Blogdrive]Online Virus Scanners

Online Virus Scanners Virus Scanners are no longer difficult to install, tedious to configure. There are easy to use Online Virus Scanne...