As directed by my Todolist powered by Zoho Sheet, today I was making a small application in a non-profit non-governmental community page for 'National Do Not Call Registry'. The objectives of this application are below:
- Collect the telemarketing incident details and their calling numbers, victim's name, email and phone number.
- Prepare the report in a standard form.
- Send the same to telephone operator and register in our database. Here there is a Catch-22 situation that I have described in the utility itself as a 'Data Handling Policy'. Hence I am not sending an email but just copying the standard format to your clipboard which you can send to your telephone operator.
- The utility contains two pages one that is hyperlinked from within Facebook Developer page. It does the preliminary handshake with the Facebook and then opens our reporting page.
- The reporting page does all the hard-work like collecting the details and preparing the report and sending the same.
- Please note that the canvas page in Facebook would require a SSL URL mandatory after October 1 2011. Currently the application does not use SSL URLs.
- Deepak Labs
- On the left hand side of 'National Do Not Call Registry' community page you should see a link called 'Report Telemarketer' to invoke this utility.