Posted by : Deepak Vasudevan Thursday, March 12, 2009
A Hosted Online Base64 Encoding and Decoding Utility
I just came across an interesting hosted utility for Base64 encoding and decoding of a string. You can check it out here:
- The form supports upto 9 mega bytes of data (10000000 bytes).
- The input can be either as a file or through a textbox given in the website for this purpose.
- The output can be obtained either in a designated textbox or it can be opted to be streamed out as a file.
- The output can be configured to restrict the maximum number of characters per line.
- There is also a flexible control to control and configure the characterset.