I came across another nifty little video downloader called ‘XMLBar’ recently.
- This is a very small download (less than one mega byte).
- It previews the individual videos in the specified download URL and offers to download the segments.
- Once downloaded it also assembles the FLVs into one monolithic video.
- Has also provisions to control the bandwidth use and number of threads to use.
- Has an ability to turn off computer once the assigned task is complete.
- Has an ability to preview downloaded segments with its built-in FLV player either locally or online.
- Less amount of CPU use.
- Supports YouTube, YouKu, DailyMotion and a lot of more video websites.
- If the downloaded folder path has spaces it creates another directory path with spaces replaced with (+) When you particularly choose your desktop folder you can see one more directory structure created.
You can check out more about the same from here.